THEY SAID ONLY 20℅ CONTROLS OVER 80% OF OUR WORLD'S AFFAIR. THUS, I NEED TO SAY SOME THINGS TO THESE SET OF PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE ONES I INTEND THIS PIECE FOR! WE NEED TO TALK.
Truths are bitter! And also, have you noticed that bitter things, like herbs, were never meant to be sweet? Yet, they do us more good than those other sweet things. This is the same thing with truths; and its what those that love you never hide from you! Becoming a truth lover will really help you on the long run. Because such people fare in life better!
Truths are bitter! And also, have you noticed that bitter things, like herbs, were never meant to be sweet? Yet, they do us more good than those other sweet things. This is the same thing with truths; and its what those that love you never hide from you! Becoming a truth lover will really help you on the long run. Because such people fare in life better!
The Truth of Life: how to live happy is a blunt book in series. This one is a 5 chapter book, and it conceals some truth that will help you to live a stress-free life. And sincerely, ignorance of some of the things I shared in this Life Vol.1 could just be the reason you are still living short of the life of your dream. This beautiful piece could just be that much needed ladder-bridge to do a crossover.
Here, discover for yourself some truths, that: 1. I personally discovere, by my own firsthand experience. 2. I was taught by my mentors. 3. I learnt after doing series of due diligence via Observation. It's full of insights and exposure that will wow, enlighten, entertain and educate you. Trust me, you will love this piece.DISCLAIMER: NOT FOR UNSERIOUS JOKERS BUT FOR PATHFINDERS
Comments
Post a Comment