"Our Mind conditions things a lot"
The mind is a reflection of who we are. And I for one, evaluate people by looking at their actions which reflects their mind. So from day one, I am able to have an idea of who people are. But you know what, the mindset is another different topic. The mind uses apps or programs like our phones and computer to save things, and this is what we refer as mindset. This things could be an event, an emotion, a gesture, a group of people, e.t.c. Our mind sets this things to mean something and then saves it. So that whenever it now sees that thing, it just gives look for the file, reads it and then interprets. But there is a cause for concern here. And its not in the way the mind works, rather it those saved files that are erroneously sold to us possibly while we were just little or just starting to get to meet Life.Those were days when we knew almost next to nothing. And the problem is that the mindset that was sold to us then still remains with us even after many years.
The mind being a powerful part that makes a sane person, influences a lot of our actions. So if you are not getting ahead in life, maybe you really need this post. Your mindset may just be why you are having hard. Let me use my story to my story to buttress things here. I was raised very well by my parent(God bless their hearts). And I was raised from a religious background. While growing up, there are was the notion that was taught in our church then, they tend to associate poverty with some virtuous and financial prosperity as uncommitment to one's faith. I am a person that hold my belief in God with high esteem, so, needless to say, I wasn't a big fan of wealth. This wasn't an issue until I began to fend for myself. That was the time I knew there was problems. Because I was so damn poor. The own concept of poverty being a virtuous thing played a huge role. All the while when momma whe sending me money, food and every other need, I didn't quite
Understand this things. She is a very lovely and caring mum(God bless her heart again for me). She was always wanting me to lack nothing, but I was blind to the fact that she was working tiredlessly to be able to afford me all those items and money that she was sending. It was when I was out there myself that I understood how much this mindset was so wrong. The money I did have then almost kill my dreams because I could barely take good care of my immediate needs, not to now talk about funding my dreams. I learnt the hard way but I'm grateful I learnt. But what about people who still have some of this wrong mindsets and are ignorant of it? And this mindset could be anything or in any area. To some, it maybe in the area of relationships, or races, or opposite gender treatments; it could be towards anything.
This unhealthy mindset will only clog one's life down. And I believe we'll greatly suffer if we just allow this mindsets continue to run our lives. So, what do you need to do? To change that my previous mindset, I had to re-educate(reprogram) my mind. But this time, I used the right material. It wasn't a copy and paste thing, but it was changable. After like a a year, I was to change my financial story. Yes, it was that long. You know the wrong one had been there since I could remember. So, a complete change after a year was fair. At least, its better than running with that old one and remain in pennury. The elimination by substitution was a gradual one, but it ultimately happened. Those mindsets may have been with you for a long time, but they are still very changable. Start the journey and reprogram your mind for optimum results.
Comments
Post a Comment